This page is a glossary of my own, made-up words. I believe in being concise, and I am also creative, so thus, over the years, I’ve created my own words for special concepts. I like compound words instead of terms separated by spaces.
- Joecabulary…My own, made-up words. Coined on July 21, 2016.
- Retailgeek…A person interested in any form of retail – whether it be department stores, restaurants, gas stations, or shopping malls.
- Mallgeek…A retailgeek that is particularly fascinated with shopping malls.
- Officegeek…A person interested in office supplies and in office and business settings. Coined on April 18, 2013.
Transformobia…The fear of a person transforming into animals or anianimate objects. Below are some examples of this.
- In the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode “The Snowman Cometh,” Eustace melted after his anti-melting gene was extracted.
- In the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode “The Great Fusilli,” Eustace and Muriel turned into wooden puppets.
- In the Invader ZIM episode “Bolognius Maximus,” Zim and Dib turned into bologna.
- In the SpongeBob SquarePants episode “I Was a Teenage Gary,” SpongeBob and Squidward turned into snails.
- Cartoophilia…My love for cartoony-style graphics. Examples include icons from Windows 3.1 and Windows 95.